«Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of
Sciences» is an Edition of the «Georgian National
Academy of Sciences» that publishes original works
in various fields of science and technologies:
Mathematics and physical sciences, geology and
chemical sciences, biology and medical sciences,
engineering and applied sciences, environmental
protection and agricultural sciences, humanities and
The «Bulletin of the Georgian Academy of Sciences»
is (since 2007) a new series of the «Bulletin of the
Georgian Academy of Sciences» (founded in 1940).
AIMS AND SCOPE
The «Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of
Sciences» publishes research articles and scientific
contributions by Academy Members and Foreign
Associates of major importance in different fields
of science and technologies. The Journal also
accepts for publication original, high-quality and
reviewed studies, upon their submission by a Member
of the «Georgian National Academy of Sciences».
Beginning with 2009, the Journal is issued in three
volumes annually; each consecutive volume comes out
at the end of April, August, and December.
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
Manuscripts should be presented in the following
1. Two double-spaced copies of the manuscript,
printed on a white paper A4, marginated 20 mm below
and above, 30 mm on the sides, must be provided. The
length of the manuscript should not exceed 12
printed pages, including all text with figures,
tables, and equations.
2. Manuscripts should be written in English and sent
to the Editorial Board. Attached to the manuscript
- Short information about the research work by the
author(s), including specific contribution to the
- Qualified references from different Institutions;
Articles will be evaluated by the Editorial Board
and may be rejected or subjected to further review.
3. Manuscript order:
- Full name(s), surname(s) of the author(s);
- Affiliation(s), postal address, e-mail;
- Key words;
- Text, including acknowledgements and funding
- References in the order of citation (square
- Figures and Tables must be given on separate
pages. Pictures and photos must be original;
- Figure legends;
- The last page of the manuscript must be signed by
4. Electronic version: CD-ROM in Times New Roman.
Text: Supply Word, Word Perfect, RTF. Figures and
Tables must be submitted as separate files, not
imbedded in manuscript text. Provide figure images
in TIFF, EPS, high resolution PDF, JPEG. Tables:
Supply Word, Word Perfect, RTF. Include one Table
per file. Do not use tabs or spaces to separate
columns in Word or Word-Perfect Tables.
5. The author will be asked to give consent to
publish the manuscript in print and electronic
version. Corrected version is not returned to the
author(s). The Editorial Board reserves the right
not to consider the paper, if the instructions are
ignored. For symbols and style conventions, authors
should consult current issues of the Journal.
6. Transliteration of the Russian text
into Roman letters should be given according to the
7. Publication is free of charge.
ADDRESS: «Georgian National Academy of Sciences»,
52 Rustaveli Ave, 0108 Tbilisi
Tel. 995 32 99 75 93
Fax. 995 32 99 88 91